Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ok! Ok! Ok!



So I have realized that just because we have a blog does not make us bloggers! We have to earn that status. I don't know if I am really up to the title, but we are still going to try.
Since our last post we have added a super cute member to our family. Brigham Loyal Bueler was born March 10th at 11:23 pm. He was 2 weeks early, but weighed 8 lbs. 1 oz and was 21 inches long. He had a little bit of light hair. Everything went perfectly, after the doctor accidently broke my water during a visit. We were only in the hospital for 24 hours. Brigham has been the best baby ever. He has been sleeping through the night since he was 2 months old. He is so good natured and is loved immensely by his sisters! We are so glad to have him in our family!

4 comments:

Johna S. said...

So stinkin' cute!!! Thank you for FINALLY updating... Glad to hear that all is well!

Unknown said...

Oh Happy Day! You finally made a post!! :0) I am glad you posted your pictures. Good job!!!

Unknown said...

Yes, I do have the cutest grandchildren in the entire world! Thanks for coming and playing with me this summer at grandma Camp and also letting me come play with you!

Thanks Michelle and Ben for being such awesome parents. I love being a Grandma! Love you! Grandma Reber

The Gordon Bunch said...

Michelle: I LOVE the picture with the glass block! That is a great idea and, of course, Janae does awesome work. Your kids are so cute!!